Network Infrastructure Engineer
Pay Band: Upto £30,000 plus training & skills development
We are looking for a Network Infrastructure Engineer to help support & deploy systems across our wide range of business IT customers. This will involve dealing with a wide range of IT support, administration and implementation work from across our IT support and project teams. It is a full-time role and includes day-to-day IT support of desktop / networks / infrastructure and cloud. You will work across a wide range of IT technologies and business customers and quickly build skills and experience in working for a Managed Services Provider / IT Reseller.
You must be able to:
· Demonstrate you are familiar with IT support of desktop / networks and IT infrastructure
· Perform diagnostics to identify and resolve IT issues
· Understand basic IT monitoring
· Take-on small projects, such as setting up email, adding computers to networks & other small works.
· Hold a clean UK driving license and able to gain DBS clearance
We are an IT managed service provider and our staff are exposed to a wide range of technical solutions and customer environments. Therefore, training is essential and developing your skills is an expected part of the role. You will be offered the opportunity to progress qualifications in Microsoft, Sophos and Altaro to maintain our current Gold Partner status.
We will want you to:
· Progress through this role to undertake on-site support & project work
· Demonstrate an ability to progress your technical training & skills development
· Develop your existing customer service skills and manage client needs
· Gain top level qualifications, such as Microsoft MCSA, Sophos Cloud Architect and Cisco CCNA
You must have a basic working knowledge of some of the following technologies;
· Microsoft Office356, desktop and server products
· Backup & recovery solutions
· Anti-virus, malware and other cyber-security solutions
· IP networking and connectivity
· Firewall management
· VoIP & telephony
This is also excellent opportunity to acquire new skills in a fast-moving environment. You will work with multiple companies, end users and systems and rapidly build your knowledge and experience of supporting of IT networks, cloud and IT infrastructure. This role will be ideal for anyone seeking the next step in their career, wishing to expand their skills and work experience and work for a family owned IT Services Company, with a friendly and open culture.
Charlton Networks is a Microsoft Gold Partner, Sophos Gold Partner & Altaro Gold Partner, offering IT services across the region and specializing in business IT solutions. Our services range from working with business owners, senior management teams and individual users to ensure ICT works as it should. By working across all levels with our business clients, we bring a strategic focus that reduces IT costs, increases business productivity and removes the ‘headache’ of dealing with multiple suppliers. We do this via collaboration, planning and the development of IT Roadmaps for our customer, who benefit from a complete ‘one-stop-shop’, making their business lives easier.
Job Type: Full-time
Please apply via email with your CV and details of how your skills could be of use in this exciting role; firstname.lastname@example.org