18th December 2019
Desktop / Network & Infrastructure Support
Pay Band: ££££ competitive, plus training & skills development
We are seeking an IT Support Engineer to provide a wide range of IT support and IT management duties working across our IT support and project teams. This is a full-time role and include IT support for desktop / networking and IT infrastructure across a wide range of technologies and working with business customers across the region.
You will be able to:
· Demonstrate you are familiar with IT support of desktop / networks and IT infrastructure
· Can perform diagnostics to identify and resolve IT issues
· Perform pro-active monitoring and understand such systems
· Take-on small projects, such as email migration, device deployment & other small works.
· UK National, with clean driving license and able to gain DBS clearance
As an IT managed service provider, our staff are exposed to a wide range of technical solutions and customer environments. Therefore, training is essential and developing your skills is an expected part of the role. You will be offered the opportunity to progress qualifications in Microsoft, Sophos and Altaro to maintain our current Gold Partner status.
We will want you to:
· Progress through this role to undertake on-site support & project work
· Demonstrate an ability to progress your technical training & skills development
· Have excellent customer service skills
· Work at our offices in Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire
A working knowledge of some of the following technologies will be expected;
· Microsoft Office356, desktop and server products
· Backup & recovery solutions
· Anti-virus, malware and other cyber-security solutions
· IP networking and connectivity
· Firewall management
· VoIP & telephony
This is also excellent opportunity to acquire new skills in a fast-moving environment. Working with multiple companies, end users and systems you will build rapidly on your knowledge and experience of supporting of IT networks, cloud and IT infrastructure.
This role will be ideal for anyone seeking the next step in their career, wishing to expand their skills and work experience and work for a family owned IT Services Company, with a friendly and open culture.
Charlton Networks is a Microsoft Gold Partner, Sophos Gold Partner & Altaro Gold Partner, offering IT services across the region and specializing in business IT solutions. Services range from working with business owners and their senior management teams, through to assisting individual users and managing day-to-day ICT operations.
By working across all levels with our business clients, we bring a strategic focus that reduces IT costs, increases business productivity and removes the ‘headache’ of dealing with multiple suppliers. We do this via collaboration, planning and the development of IT Roadmaps for our customer, who benefit from a complete ‘one-stop-shop’, making their business lives easier.
Job Type: Full-time
Please apply via email with your CV and details of how your skills could be of use in this exciting role; firstname.lastname@example.org