Posted April-2020 – Starting once UK lockdown is over
IT Project Engineer
Pay Band: Upto £45,000
We are seeking an experienced IT Project Engineer to deliver a wide range of IT solutions & systems as part of our project team. This full-time role covers all aspects of IT project process, from pre-sales support, scoping & planning, through to implementation and handover to our IT support team. Our solutions cover networks and IT infrastructure, cyber-security, on-premise and cloud-computing across a wide range of technologies and customers environments.
You will be able to:
- Demonstrate you are familiar with implementing networks and IT infrastructure
- Can scope & plan projects, define key activities, identify risk and deliver solutions
- Provide pre-sales support by analyzing customer environments, understanding business needs and formulating technical solutions
- Manage your own projects, such as email migration, new phone system, server upgrades, cyber-security or cloud-based solutions.
- UK National, with clean driving license and DBS clearance essential
As an IT managed service provider, our staff are exposed to a wide of technical solutions and customer environments. Training is a core element of developing our team and successful candidates will be expected to hold or quickly complete qualifications in vendors such as Microsoft, Sophos and Altaro to maintain our current Gold Partner status.
We will also be looking for:
Demonstrate an ability to work independently
- Plan own work
- Manage others to implement own projects
- Manage wide range of stakeholders
- Display excellent customer service skills
You must have an excellent working knowledge of some or all of the following technologies;
A sound knowledge of most of the following technologies will be expected;
- Microsoft Office356, desktop and MS server products
- Backup & recovery solutions
- Anti-virus, malware and other cyber-security solutions
- IP networking and connectivity
- Firewalls, VPN and remote access
- VoIP & telephony
This is also excellent opportunity to acquire new skills in a fast-moving environment. Working with multiple companies, end users and systems you will build rapidly on your knowledge and experience through managing multiple IT projects across a range of technologies.
This role will be ideal for anyone seeking the next step in their career, wishing to expand their skills and work experience and work in a small / family run IT Services Company, with a friendly and open culture.
Charlton Networks is a Microsoft Gold Partner, Sophos Gold Partner & Altaro Gold Partner, offering IT services across the region and specializing in business IT solutions. Our services range from working with business owners, senior management teams and individual users to ensure ICT works as it should. By working across all levels with our business clients, we bring a strategic focus that reduces IT costs, increases business productivity and removes the ‘headache’ of dealing with multiple suppliers. We do this via collaboration, planning and the development of IT Roadmaps for our customer, who benefit from a complete ‘one-stop-shop’, making their business lives easier.
Job Type: Full-time
Please apply via email with your CV and details of how your skills could be of use in this exciting role; email@example.com
This job is also posted on Indeed here – No agencies please