IT Solutions For Business
Charlton Networks support a wide range of business users and our IT services & solutions focus on both strategic and operational improvement. We use IT to help businesses to reduce costs, work more flexibly and become more productive & secure. Our services help small and medium sized business across our region, by assessing their current situation and then creating the IT solutions to meet their needs. This includes IT Consultancy to plan and develop better IT systems, IT infrastructure and cloud-computing from suppliers like Microsoft and HP. It also includes cyber-security solutions to protect business networks from cyber-threats and IT Support and managed services to keep solutions running. Please Contact us to find out more.
How We Work
- We listen to you and learn about your business and your needs
- Our consultants work with you to develop IT plans that support your business needs
- Our team keep in touch every step of the journey, from projects, support and account management
- We aim to always give best advice and not make the biggest sale
- Our company aims to become your trusted business IT partner
Take a look at some more ways we help solve your business IT problems.
Our Latest News
A few snippets from our social posts and news updates;
- Try this “crash course” on Microsoft 365 Business View: Crash Course in Microsoft 365 Business: How it Can Help You Grow Your Business
- Newsletter July-20 – Adjusting to the new normal, maximising Microsoft 365 application and boosting your productivity all here
- Ultimate Productivity Guide and latest HP Secure Trade-In program to get some money back on your old kit here or sign-up for our regular email update
You can see all our news and updates here
Get Free Training
- Try our “crash course” on Microsoft 365 Business & see how it can empower your users to work anywhere, co-author in real time & be more productive. https://zcu.io/OO7k
- Or learn about Microsoft Teams in our video below
Some Further Reading
Our Business IT Guides cover a wide range of subjects, designed to help business owners and other IT decision makers understand the latest developments and solutions. The guides discuss the benefits and potential pit-falls of key areas of IT technology and include IT Support & Managed Services to help those thinking about outsourcing some or all of their IT functions. There are Telecoms and Cloud Telephony guides for those considering upgrading their phone systems. There are also guides for Microsoft 365 and Business Recovery for those interested in migrating to the cloud. Finally, we have created a Cyber-Security guide to help navigate and understand the complexities of IT security and those interested in CE and CE+ certification. Checkout our blog page or contact us to find out more.