Charlton Networks respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data.
The data we collect about you
When contacting Charlton Networks on the website we may collect data you have entered via our contact form. This data includes:
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Any other details which you have entered
With regards to your visits to our site we will collect the following information about you including technical information, time spent on certain pages, page interaction, download errors and methods use to browse the page. This will also include web browsers used and how often sites have been visited.
How your data is collected
Your personal data is collected when you register, contact us or enter information within our website. All the information which is included on this site which is mandatory, will be used to provide the information which you have requested. All other information which is asked and is not mandatory, will also be used to deliver services which are tailored to you. However, you are under no obligation to provide this information to us.
We collect information from our Business Partners and hold personal information such as contract details. We will use the information for us to work collectively for business opportunities and therefore keep you informed about our activities. We will not send any marketing activities to you, unless you have consented to be contacted this way.
How we use your personal data (who do we share this information with)
We will use the personal data which we collect from our contact form to contact you regarding your query and services which we have to offer. During the services we provide to you, we will develop a ‘profile’ for you which will allow us to tailor and monitor your account.
If you have given consent and opted in, you will receive marketing. These will be tailored promotions, offers and information regarding any services we offer, including information from partners. We not will share your data with our business partners and only use our internal organisation to give you the information and service required for your need. This will always only be the necessary information required.
We will use your data to improve the operational function of our site and for internal functions. This will include:
- IP address, length of visit, troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research and statistical information. We will use this information to improve our site to ensure that the content we provide within our site is in a professional manner for you.
- Use the information which you have provided for advertising purposes, to use and make recommendations (only if you have opted in)
- Ensure that our site has the up most security for all individuals
Legal basis for processing
- You can have the right of access to your personal information which allows us to give you a copy of the information which we hold for you. If you require access to your personal information we will gladly process your request and only ask for prove of identity to give you this information.
- You can have any of your personal information to the right for rectification. We will always use the greatest effort to put the inaccurate personal information right, to ensure we are able to deliver the best and most accurate services for you.
- You have the right to erasure, which enables you to ask us to remove or delete your data when there is no good use for us to process it. We will only keep your data for the intended purpose and will not keep your data for a longer period of 3 years (unless you have specified and given us consent to keep your personal information for a longer period).
- You as an individual have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data where you have a reason for restricting the data we process, based on legal basis.
- As an individual you have the right to object to processing the personal data which we have collected for you, if there is a legal basis for not processing this information.
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by user web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the service or third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the service more useful to you.
When you use and access our website, we may place cookies in your web browser. This will be to remember your preferences when revisiting our site. This includes information when information is entered in our contact form.
By preventing any of our cookies, the site should still continue to work.
Opt-out and reject Cookies
Third Party Links
For marketing purpose, we will contact you from time to time to inform you about news and offers which we think many be of interest to you. This will only be done, if you have opted in to receive this information from us (via our contact form). You can also update your marketing preferences at any point by contacting us at Charlton Networks, The Canterbury Business Centre, 18 Ashchurch Road, GL50 8BT.
You can contact us with regards to any of your personal information. This may be privacy practices or wish to file a complaint. Please contact us:
The Canterbury Business Centre
18 Ashchurch Road