Flexible IT Support For Business
Businesses rely on IT technology to operate and if your systems, software or devices fail, slow down or stop working, you could lose customers and income. Charlton Networks helps you to run an effective business IT solutions that keep your users working. Our range of flexible IT support packages are built to meet your needs, situation and budget. We take a pro-active approach that ensures downtime is minimised, issues are quickly resolved and you stay in control.
Talk to us today or find out more below.
IT Support Services at a Glance
Flexible IT Support
REMOTE IT SUPPORT FOR BUSINESS
Our dedicated in-house team of IT engineers are on call from 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday to ensure you have instant technical support when you need it most.
All of our remote IT support packages are unlimited, covering all of your users, IT equipment and systems.
Remote IT support helps business users resolve issues quickly and efficiently with a minimal loss of productivity downtime. Get ‘peace-of-mind’ for your business today.
FLEXIBLE IT SUPPORT
Our ‘flexi-contract’ is an ideal solution for any small or medium sized business. We cover Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire, Worcestershire or the wider regions of UK Midlands and South-West. You build the IT support contract you need, meaning you only pay for services you receive.
Also, all costs are paid monthly over the the course of your contract. This helps your cashflow and means no large single bills!
So, talk to us today about our flexible IT Support and how we can help you build the right IT support contract for your business needs and budget.
MANAGED IT SERVICES
Managed IT Services cover everything from full device management, IT backup & recovery, through to cyber-security and connectivity services. Billed monthly under our ‘OneBill’ solution, managed services can be added and removed as your business develops. No need to purchase costly hardware, own or operate your IT system. Our managed services cover all these aspects.
Easy monthly billing and an on-line billing portal allows customers to view and change their services on a month-by-month basis as users and business needs change.
Technology-as-a-Service provides your business with access to latest technology, whilst optimising your financial spend and managing your IT budget. Tech-as-a-Service moves away from large capital expenditure & one-off investment and gives you access to the latest technology, maintenance, training, consultancy & support through a single on-going monthly service plan.
Why Outsource Your IT Support?
What type of Business IT do we Support?
We support a wide range of hardware, software, services and applications. These include support for IT hardware & infrastructure equipment, such as routers, firewalls, switches, servers, storage, wi-fi, printing, backup, computers, laptops, tablets and many other types of equipment used in business IT networks. It also includes supporting software, either off-the-shelf or bespoke (as long as the later is correctly handed over and documented). Finally, we support a wide range of services & applications ranging from connectivity, cloud backup, software-as-a-service and public cloud offering, such as Office 365. Whatever makes up your network: whatever you use to run your business: however you secure your business: chances are we will support it.
The core elements of our IT Support & Managed Services are;
- Remote IT Support – unlimited remote support
- Flexi-Contract – on-site support & project resources
- RMM – remote monitoring & management
- VAS – vulnerability assessment of cyber-security
- Backup – On-line & cloud-managed backup
- DR – disaster recovery testing & documentation
- AV – anti-virus, malware & other managed cyber-security
- Microsoft365 – email, office & other productivity applications
- Hardware – 4hr or next day on-site replacement of hardware
- Software – Bespoke support for SQL databases & other applications
- VoIP – Cloud-based telephony services & support
- On-site support & project resources we provide include;
- Installation engineer
- IT technician
- IT Infrastructure engineer
- Network designer / consultant
- Software developer
- IT manager
- IT Director
How we support Business IT Systems
We employ our own people to provide the core IT support and Managed IT Services that we offer. However, we also use key partners to deliver solutions such as telecoms lines, cloud telephony, online backup and other services. This also includes Managed Services, such as cloud telephony or online backup where IT support is included within a monthly service fee. Our processes / quality standards and those of our key suppliers are based upon ITIL, Cyber-Essentials Plus and ISO27001 and our general approach to IT support and Managed Service is provided in our ‘Master Services Agreement’, which is available to all customers.
Geographical Areas we Cover
95% of IT support and Managed Services are provided on-line and therefore we can support clients in any location. However, typically our clients are located in the regions of the South-West England and the West Midlands. We routinely undertake on-site support and project work in the counties of Gloucestershire, Worcestershire and Herefordshire and the regions of The Cotswolds and The Forest of Dean. The larger towns and cities covered from our base in Tewkesbury include Worcester, Redditch, Bromsgrove, Droitwich and Birmingham going North on the M5 motorway. Whilst Cheltenham, Gloucester, Quedgeley, Stroud, Stonehouse, Thornbury and Bristol are all covered via the M5 Motorway going south. To the west we routinely provide on-site IT support in Ledbury, Ross-on-Wye and Hereford via the M50 motorway. Whilst other towns such as Burford, Stow-in-the-Wold, Moreton-in-Marsh, Evesham and Pershore are all within 45-minutes drive.
Key Elements of our Business IT Support Services
- ITIL – This is an international standard against which we work. ITIL is a framework for service operation. The standard covers aspects such as problem and change management and provides a framework of checklists, procedures and best practices for the support and development of IT systems. See also https://www.cio.com/article/2439501/infrastructure-it-infrastructure-library-itil-definition-and-solutions.html
- Triage – All calls made to our helpdesk start their journey in triage. Here, calls are assessed, evaluated and actioned immediately if possible. We determine the priority and the type of call being raised: Verify our understanding of what you are requesting: Attempt a fixed the call there & then if possible: Achieving first contact resolution for all IT support calls is our objective. If not we confirm our next actions and re-assign the call to the appropriate engineer for follow-up action. See also https://whatis.techtarget.com/definition/triage
- Blended IT Support – We bring different skills, experience and knowledge to bear on each problem we encounter. We deliberately work in a single open-plan office and ensure engineers are able to collaborate and develop experience of both IT support and project work. This means bringing our best to every problem. We call this ‘blended IT Support’.
- Emergency On-site Cover – All our contracts, even those just providing ‘remote support’, include having an engineer on-site in case the whole site goes down. We ensure we always have enough technical staff, a pool car available and a set of spares to get you up and running.
- Follow-the-Sun Support – We can provide extended cover through our key partners such as Microsoft, Hewlett Packard, Sophos and others operating support centres across the globe. Follow-the-sun support moves from the Americas, Asia Pacific, and Europe, providing 24hrs a day, 7-days a week, 365-days a year support. This can cover IT Infrastructure, cyber-security and application support, enabling any business to operate with confidence.
- Remote Monitoring & Management – Our RMM solution can be used to monitor, manage and update IT infrastructure, including desktops, servers and network equipment. RMM enables us to provide hassle-free patching, Windows updates and out-of-hours scheduling / reboots. Network monitoring enables us to proactively monitor your network, alerting us or your team and avoiding potential issues before they become costly problems. The RMM includes a software agent allowing us to provide IT support in the background without disrupting your employees and is billed monthly.
- Service Reporting – Get peace of mind knowing your devices are compliant and secure. A monthly ‘system health’ report details the state of your system. When combined with VAS scanning, remote IT support and monthly billing, customers receive a complete picture of IT environment. This covers an inventory of IT assets, patching and vulnerability status, up/down availability, itemised billing and a full list of all calls logged. This enables a regular monthly review and continuous improvement of your IT systems.